Guest Post by: Janice Jenkins
When you run your own business, every dollar your spend counts. But you have to remember that you do not really have to cut cost on your marketing campaign. After all, marketing is the single most important aspect in business that will help you bring your business to success. So, instead of cutting cost on it, why not reinvent your strategy and make it more effective and compelling.
The following are creative marketing ideas to help you spend your money wisely and get the most out of your investment.
1. Email marketing. It is the digital age, so if you have not been using the email to send out your message to your existing and prospective customers, then you are missing out a lot. Be sure to hook yourself with the latest in marketing today and get yourself a business email. Remember though that when using the email, your message should be catchy and direct to the point. Do not sound too pushy. Keep in mind that you will be fighting head to head with emails from other businesses, so be sure to make your message unique and do not make it look like too much advertising. When done effectively, you can be sure that your email will bring you great results.
2. The business cards. The business cards are perhaps one of the most ignored and underutilized creative tools today. There are pretty good reasons why you should use these cards. They are cost effective, creative, easy to produce, and the simplest way to introduce yourself and your business. If you simply look around, you will see a lot of great and unique cards that promote businesses effectively.
Make sure though that when you use business cards, you change the look of your card from time to time. Use different business card templates that will make your business stand out and attract more attention out there.
3. Get involved in the community. Getting active in the community can bring your business a lot of benefits. Aside from getting great exposure, it can also help increase your contacts. So, go out there and be involved in whatever group or cause you are interested in. The connections you make will be good for your business and can help boost your credibility.
4. Partner with other businesses. One creative way to market is to market with other businesses that over products or service relevant to yours. Remember that as your connections grow so does your chance to generate sales and profits.
5. Promote on the Internet. The latest trend in marketing today is internet marketing. Do not get left behind, show your face in the online world. You have nothing to lose when you promote online, so get working on it. Just be sure to learn the rules in the online market so you do not step into anyone�s foot out there. Keep in mind that the online market is a wide world, so you have to market efficiently.
These are just some of the creative marketing ideas that you can incorporate in your business as part of your marketing strategy. There are still other things you can do to draw in clients and business such as networking, publicity, referrals, and blogging. Just be sure to market consistently to keep your business on top of your customer�s mind.
For comments and inquiries about the article visit: http://www.printplace.com/printing/business-card-printing.aspx
About The Author
Janice Jenkins is a writer for a marketing company in Chicago, IL. Mostly into marketing research, Janice started writing articles early 2007 to impart her knowledge to individuals new to the marketing industry.
The author invites you to visit: http://www.printplace.com