Every online marketer is always looking for that elusive niche market that will reward them with a big paycheck. It seems so simple and for those that have learned the formula it is just that…simple. But for a newbie it can be quite daunting. It is a lot easier now though, to be a newbie than it was years ago due to the accumulation of proven marketing techniques that have been acquired over the years through the hard work and dedication of those who have gone before us.
The software available today is alot more advanced than it was ten years ago. It is realised that a huge market has been created by the amount of newbies who are hungry for information and training. New training memberships and systems are popping up all over the net daily it seems. A lot will train you from the ground up but also most of these can be quite costly and can be easy to fail at if one does not persevere with, ending up costing you money instead of making a profit. There are memberships and clubs that also train how to excel in certain niche areas of marketing such as blogging, gaining search engine optimisation, building websites, attracting people to sign up on your lists, etc. An example of a reliable membership is this one that I use to publish and distribute all my articles. I find it to be an invaluable tool in my affiliate marketing niche.
Any way lets not get sidetracked here. There are marketing tactics that have stood the test of time and these rules are useful to follow if you want to survive in the online marketing world of today. With these top three marketing tips, you will be able to able to increase your sales and survive in the affiliate marketing online.
What are these three tactics?
1. Using unique web pages to promote each separate product you are marketing. Do not lump all of them together to save some money on web hosting. It is best to have a site dedicated to each product individually. Always include product reviews on the webpage so visitors will have an initial understanding of the product. Also include testimonials from users who have already tried the product. Be sure that these customers are more than willing to allow you to use their names and photos on the site of the specific product you are marketing.
You can also write articles highlighting the uses of the product and include them on the website as an additional page. Make the pages attractive, compelling and include calls to act on the information but dont be too pushy. Each headline should lure the readers to want and read more, and ultimately contact you. Highlight your special points. This will help your readers to learn what the page is about and they will want to find out more.
2. Offer free bonuses to your readers. If possible position them at the very top side of your page so it they simply cannot be missed. The objective is to have the reader want to give you their email address which you add to your mailing list. As the old saying goes “the money is in the list”. Try to create autoresponder “thank You” messages that will be mailed to those who input their personal information into your sign up box. This creates rapport. According to statistics, a sale is closed usually on the seventh contact with a prospect, and you want to keep them interested until they feel comfortable enough to buy the product.
Only two things can possibly happen with the web page alone: closed sale or the prospect leaving the page and never return again. As you have obtained
an email address you can set your autoresponder to forward useful information to their inboxes at certain specified periods, which serves to remind them of the product and keep it fresh in their consciousness and ultimately you will find that you have closed the sale.
Ensure that you direct the content toward specific reasons to buy the product, i.e. how it will benefit them. But do not make it sound like a pushy sales pitch. Focus on important points like how your product can make life and things easier and more enjoyable, but dont make outrageous promises. Include compelling subject lines in the email. As much as possible, avoid using the word “free” because there are still older spam filters that dumps those kind of contents into the junk before even anyone reading them first. Convince those who signed up for your free reports that they will be missing something big if they do not avail of your products and services. Once again, be honest in your claims and you will have a client who will always return to see what you are currently offering, and they in turn will lead to further referals and more sales.
3. Aim for traffic that is targeted to your product. One way to do this is write articles for publication in e-zines and e-reports. This way you can locate publications that are focusing on your target customers and what you have put up might just grab their interest. Have a look at this free site which helps source article publishers and blog sites that will publish your articles, as well as increasing your [spin]websites page ranking in the search engines through the use of backlinks.
Try to write a minimum of 2 articles per week, with at least 300-600 words in length. By constantly writing and publishing articles you can generate as many as 100 targeted readers to your site in a day. Always remember that only 1 out of 100 people are likely to purchase your product or your services. If you can generate as much as 1,000 targeted hits for your website in a day, that means you have made 10 sales based on the average statistic. The tactics outlined above are not very difficult to do, if you think about it. It just requires a little time and action on your part. Try to use these tips for all your internet marketing programs you can end up receiving a good source of income and surviving in this business unlike the majority of marketers do. Besides, think of the huge paychecks you will be receiving…
Obtain vital information about the topic of free traffic – make sure to study this site. The time has come when proper information is truly only one click of your mouse, use this possibility.
- AzonAuthority - Trial License Profit Builder is the Ultimate LIVE Builder and Profit Generator for WordPress, giving users an Amazing "All in One" toolbox and empowering websites with awe inspiring enhancements that can transform any website into a power hub...
- Tweets Cash Software Get started for just one cent! "Tweets Cash" software will automatically make you $9.99 per month per person who signs up for the software using our built in 100% automated affiliate program! "Tweets Cash" software automates twitter by working 24 hours pe
- Flip That App 100-User Webinar Special 100-user White Label Rights license for the ridiculously powerful Flip That App system. Includes master resell rights.
- Covert Player - Personal License Hottest Video Player - Developers License Available